Let’s partner with one another
There are more than 3,000 churches in the Chicagoland area. If Christ Community Church is the one that feels like home to you, we invite you to partner with us and become a member.
As you consider becoming a member, we invite you to join us in any one of our weekly or special worship services, teaching classes or fellowship meetings in order to experience our community.
All new members are expected to take the following classes consecutively:
Discovering Church Membership*
Discovering Spiritual Maturity
Discovering Your Ministry
Becoming a Contagious Christian
* Required to serve in ministry in any capacity.
After becoming a member, we ask you to commit by:
- BELIEVING – Profess faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and be baptized, if needed.
- GROWING – Faithfully attend worship and Bible study, and mature in your Christian walk.
- CONNECTING – Plug into one of our fellowship ministries and build community with us.
- SERVING – Give your time, gifts, skills, and abilities in service to our church and the broader community.
- GIVING – Commit to consistently contribute financially to support the mission, vision and values of Christ Community Church.